Saturday, September 24, 2005


nothing but nothing

tsk! blgoger is so down. im reduced to editing my prev post to blog..
so it really is 031005, monday today.


meals are all screwed upside down..
jyingzz says maybe im stressed without knowing..

urgh. promos suck. cnt wait for it all to be over !!
although studying at the airport is secretly woohoo hahah.
but phi just overdid it la. whoever stays over at the airport for 2 nights?? totally treating it like our homes. haha. but we're not the only ones.. apparently freaky people who stare at people unnervingly and laugh to themselves in the toilet stay over too..
spotting of the Zac lookalike!
yea butttt..haha.
no seth cohens. alrightyyy im off.


tings hello I MISS YOU please..promos driving me nuts :/ i'll buy the card to call you soon! hope all is well :) <3 you.


By the way you brought me here,
It makes believe,
the best is still yet to come,
and I don't want to leave.
Forgive my hesitation but I'm learning to trust in you.
Help me to dream these dreams
because I don't have a clue.



favourite at the moment :)
thanks, c.
oh well.


ohmy cant believe i actually entertained the thought of being itsy bitsy sad whn promos end cos i'll miss study seshs. (??!?!) psychotic. okay take care and lucks, people.


-



sweetNOTHINGS

tings there are too many songs for us! but nonetheless yknw i <3 you so and I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knw..so sorry about it..call me soon?? -sends you some mittens in the falling degrees. :) the ipod nano is COOL. DEAD COOL. lucky you! wht you gonna do with greenie poddie?

Pour me some wine, join me tonight
Surround me with your happy faces
Share some fun stories, stay up all night
Surround me with your friendly faces
Life is so good when I'm with you
I needed the laughs, I needed you tonight
life is so good when I'm with you
So look at me, when I'm not aware
Then you'll see, I cannot do without you
I'll be right there, if you ask me to
If you're feeling sad, I'll stay with you
And if you're scared, I'll hold your hand
Like I know you'd do for me too.


even if i made girllllllfriends (girlyyfriends),
know that i'll still need you. shalb!



Far away, I feel your beating heart
All alone, beneathe the crystal stars
Staring into space, what a lonely face
I'll try to find my place with you

What a Beautiful smile
Can I stay for a while
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right



cos life's like this
and not at all seth-and-summer
and we're not marissa-and-summer
BUT yknw im alwayssss here -


i wanna hold your hand

this simple line!
miss you. till then, <3.

-


anywayyy a long expired account on the past week..

happy birthday REEraroo pls dont stay mad with me >:(
happy birthday SAMmiekins you poor decieved girl, but arent you glad all the same

:))

happy tidings during the surprise party!
blowing balloons + oily kitchen + drinks maker + fresh air + running around + changing in staircase corridors + stealing food + no money but free oreos + ALMOST leaking of news + the cousin and her tightfits + board making + ohmy the yummy food + pic taking ;; oreo ah focks, bright sparkles + the black sex songs + musical chairs to Fix You and blue black on my ass from the shoving + cabbing in the sleepy streetlights = FUN.


and many many attempts to escapades
resulting in 20cm scratch, muddy shoe (ohmy) being fetched out of school


accident-prone week
6 blue blacks, fever + flu, and the above mentioned 20cm scratch
sheesh..
how come its not mentioned in my horoscope readings!
yes fyi i do check it weekly.
haha
ok and ystd ws w phi the ultimate shopper..i was DYING of thirst, thank God for 40cents guardian mineral water. HAHA. wldve preferred our NTUC ice mountain secret though -looks at AMK kia. hahahha.


been thinking about karma alot and concluded that..


it prevails.



//EDIT 260905 mond
pops red signal
will the best friend call me pls :(